December 18, 2019

My List to SANTA


Michael Buble has officially defrosted and the tree is up and lit! (unless you are like me and these events happened the day after Halloween...iykyk). I'm sure if you are like me, you have been putting together a little list to send to the North Pole! I feel like throughout the year we always say, "Oh! I will ask for that for Christmas!" But, when the time actually comes for putting together a list we never know what to ask for. I sat down and made a list of what my Christmas list looks like and maybe will spark a few ideas for you!


1. A Crock Pot (BECAUSE I'M OLD NOW OKAY I KNOW I KNOW)



2. Coffee Mugs



3. Fuzzy Socks



4. Gift Cards to HomeGoods, Kroger, Starbucks, Sephora


5. French Press Coffee Steamer




6. A New Journal/Planner


7. Anything Animal Print!
This is from VSPINK. 



8. Slippers
These are UGG. 


9. A HydroFlask



10. Self Care Items (facemasks, lotions)
This is from VSPINK.



11. Any of the Kylie Cosmetics!
Kylie Cosmetics

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHE SPEAKS | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig