January 9, 2020

My New Year's Resolutions




New Year's Eve is a time to celebrate. It's a holiday of our favorite traditions--countdowns, fireworks, Champagne... and resolutions. Many seize the chance to set new goals as an attempt to get rid of a bad habit or begin a healthier lifestyle, such as quitting smoking or losing weight. This year is so unique because it not only is a new year. This is a new decade. We have entered back into the ROARING 20's! How do you want to carry yourself into this new decade? What life changes do you want to make for yourself? It is never EVER too late to make the change. I think it not only is so fun to make resolutions, but I think setting goals is the best way to bring myself into this new season. These are my resolutions. What are yours?

1. Be in bed before midnight and wake up at least by 9:00A! (yes, thats a big deal for me)


2. Drink more water and less coffee! (seriously, I drink A LOT of caffeine..)


3. Learning how to be more patient and obedient in God's will for my life.


4. Be more organized with my classwork. Procrastination? We don't know her. 


5. Start investing in a savings account! (Every bit adds up in the future!)


6. Consistently tithe a percentage of my budget a month. 


7.  LET GO OF 2019 AND TURN THE PAGE! WELCOME TO THE ROARING 20'S!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHE SPEAKS | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig